AERIA AVIACION Y TURISMO, S.L.U. & BROKER DE AVIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA, S.L. . reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices, or the interests of the entity. Any modification will be announced with due notice, so that you are fully aware of its contents.
The responsibles for the processing of personal data are:
Identity: AERIA AVIACION Y TURISMO, S.L.U. with NIF: B57648404, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: CAMI DECAS CAPELLERS, 11, 07141 – MARRATXI
Identity: BROKER DE AVIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA, S.L.. with NIF: B85763308, hereinafter ENTITY
Address: C/ Sauces 3, – Urbanizacion Monteclaro. 28223 – (Pozuelo De Alarcon) – Madrid
Data Protection Officer
E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of treatment
The collection and processing of personal data collected through the contact form, is aimed at the management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of services provided by AERIA AVIACION Y TURISMO, S.L.U. & BROKER DE AVIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA, S.L. , in response to requests for information and / or consultations made.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period of time in order to comply with the legal obligations, or until they are requested to be deleted by the interested party and the latter is legitimated to do so.
AERIA AVIACION Y TURISMO, S.L.U. & BROKER DE AVIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA, S.L. are entitled to process personal data, based on the consent given by the interested party for one or several specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1.a) and 6.1.b) of the General Regulations for the Protection of Personal Data.
The personal data collected will not be transferred or communicated to other third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and compliance with the purpose(s) expressed, in the cases provided for by law, as well as in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The data subject has the right to know what data the COMPANY is processing about him/her.
- Rectification: The data subject has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of his/her data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances the data subject may request the limitation of the processing of his/her data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Opposition: In certain circumstances the data subject may object to the processing of his/her data. In this case the COMPANY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability of data: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the COMPANY to another new person responsible for the processing (not the person concerned and by request).
You can exercise your rights including the right to withdraw your consent (if granted) by sending an e-mail accompanied by your ID card to email@example.com or by sending a letter to any of these addresses
AERIA AVIACION Y TURISMO, S.L.U. at CAMI DECAS CAPELLERS, 11, 07141 – MARRATXI
BROKER DE AVIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA, S.L. at C/ Sauces 3, – Urbanizacion Monteclaro. 28223 – (Pozuelo De Alarcon) – Madrid
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The responsibles for the processing AERIA AVIACION Y TURISMO, S.L.U. & BROKER DE AVIACIÓN ESPAÑOLA, S.L., will apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk involved.
No international transfers are made.
Automated profiling and decision making
No profiling, no automated decision making with the data provided by the user